The new version of Google Maps – Simple Pins PRO has just made it easier for you to manage your markers! Since version 1.2, you can import multiple marker addresses at once.
Please follow the instructions below to import correctly.
- Create a new .txt file and type gmsp import addresses on the line 1 of the file and hit enter.
- Add one marker address per line. The more details you provide, the better are the chances the address will be geocoded correctly.
- Save your file.
- Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to Tools > Google Maps Simple Pins PRO > Export/Import tab.
- Under the Simple Import sections, choose your saved file and click Import Data.
- Wait until your data is processed.
- You have successfully imported your marker addresses! Now you can edit your markers in a usual manner.
Should you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Want to give it a try right away? Please download our european-capitals-import.txt to add a map with European capitals to your website.