Hide Email Address plugin allows you to show email addresses on your website only to real visitors and hide them from bots. Simply insert a shortcode into your post/page/widget and bots will no longer be able to access sensitive content on your website. Along with email addresses, you can also hide phone numbers or names, or actually any single-line content that you wish to protect from automatic processing by malicious bots, crawlers, scrapers and spiders. If you are using classic editor in WordPress, you can insert the shortcode via a handy tinyMCE button. With Gutenberg, simply use the [bg-hide-email-address]email@example.com[/bg-hide-email-address] shortcode to make the magic happen. Why don’t you give it a try?
Please feel free to post your questions as a comment to this page, we will be glad to help you with any issues.
- Hide email addresses from bots
- Hide single-line sensitive content from bots
- Protected content is generated as image
- Protected content is turned into text on click (for real visitors to copy)
- Protected content uses the styles of your posts/pages/widgets
- Regular updates
- Great support
* We tested our plugin thoroughly, but if you have issues with any type of content, please let us know in the support thread