Hide Email Address plugin allows you to show email addresses on your website only to real visitors and hide them from bots. PRO version protects email addresses automatically. We check posts, pages, sidebars and comments and make email addresses visible only to human visitors.
If you wish to protect other single-line content (e.g. phone numbers or real names), insert a shortcode into your post/page/widget and bots (crawlers, scrapers and spiders) will no longer be able to access it. If you are using classic editor in WordPress, you can insert the shortcode via a handy tinyMCE button. With Gutenberg, simply use the [bg-hide-email-address]your-content[/bg-hide-email-address] shortcode to make the magic happen. Why don’t you give it a try?
Please feel free to post your questions as a comment to this page, we will be glad to help you with any issues.
- Hide email addresses from bots upon simply activating our plugin
- Hide single-line sensitive content from bots by using shortcode
- Protected content is generated as image
- Protected content is turned into text on click (for real visitors to copy)
- Protected content uses the styles of your posts/pages/widgets
- Regular updates
- Great support