Terms of Service
Terms of contract within the scope of purchase contracts via the platform https://bunte-giraffe.de
inh. Zoryana Paliy
– hereinafter referred to as ‘the provider’
the users of this platform – hereinafter referred to as “Customer / Customers” – referred to in § 2 of these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
§ 1 Scope of application
For the business relationship between the supplier and the customer, the following general terms and conditions of business apply in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the offerer expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the offerer and collect them by means of the button “into the shopping basket” in a so-called shopping basket. Using the “Buy Now” button, he makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The supplier then sends the customer an automatic acknowledgment of receipt by e-mail with the subject “Your Colorful Giraffe order receipt”, in which the order of the customer is listed again and the customer can print out using the “Print” function. The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to contract conclusion with the respective contents of the goods basket. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the offerer. In this the contents of the order are summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest on delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by us on a durable data carrier (e-mail or paper). The contract text is stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract shall be concluded in the following languages: English.
§ 3 Delivery, goods availability, payment modalities
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these terms and conditions), prior payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall also notify the customer without delay. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the offerer is also entitled to cancel the contract. In this case, he will refund any payments already made by the customer without delay.
(3) The customer can make payment via PayPal.
(4) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by neglecting the date.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices, which are stated on the website of the offerer, are inclusive of the applicable statutory value-added tax.
§ 5 Malfeasance Guarantee
(1) The supplier is liable for material defects according to the applicable legal regulations, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period for suppliers supplied by the supplier is 12 months.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. This excludes any claims for damages on the part of the customer resulting from injury to life, body, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages arising from an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the supplier, his legal representatives or vicarious agents , Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the case of violation of essential contractual obligations, the supplier is only liable for the foreseeable damage which is typical for the contract, if this is simply caused by negligence, unless the customer is claiming damages from injury to life, body or health.
(3) The restrictions of para. 1 and 2 shall also apply to the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the supplier if claims are directly asserted against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 7 Notes on data processing
(1) The provider collects data of the customer within the framework of the processing of contracts. In doing so, he / she takes particular note of the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemediengesetz (Telemedia Act). Without the Customer’s consent, the Supplier will only collect, process or use the Customer’s stock and usage data, as far as this is necessary for the handling of the contractual relationship and for the use and billing of telemedia.
(2) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer’s data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
§ 8 Final provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the offerer and the customer, with the exclusion of the UN purchase law and international private law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity of public law or a public special fund, the court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the place of business of the provider.
(3) The contract shall remain binding in the remaining parts of the contract, even if individual points are legally invalid. Instead of the ineffective points, the statutory regulations occur, if available. To the extent that this would be an unreasonable hardship for a contractual party, the contract becomes ineffective in its entirety.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.